Professor: Rev. Dr. Sacha Walicord (USA)
Time: November 25 – 29, 2019
Place: Riga, Akas str. 13, 18:00-21:00.
(In English, with simultaneous translation in Latvian)
1. Reformed theology of corporate worship with an emphasis on covenant theology.
1.1. The Importance of Corporate Worship: Shaping God’s People
1.2. The Guide for Corporate Worship: All Scripture
1.3. The Purpose of Corporate Worship: Covenant Renewal
1.4. The Covenant and Worship: Five-Part Order
2. Order and elements of historic Reformed worship.
3. Practical steps for planning and leading worship.
4. Reformed theology of the sacraments.
5. Pastoral matters related to the administration of the sacraments.
Rev. Dr. Sacha Walicord, is the senior pastor at Grace Reformed Presbyterian Church (PCA), Orange City, Iowa, USA.
Professor at Dordt University, Sioux Center, Iowa. He is also visiting professor of Worldview and Apologetics at the Akademie fuer Reformatorische Theologie, Giessen, Germany.
ABOUT THE CLASSES:
Auditors welcome. Participation fee is 14 EUR (includes materials and coffee breaks).
Signing up for the course and additional information:
Janis Perkons, phone +371 26356030, email@example.com